The Star Adventurer is a heavy-duty star tracker that can take beautiful wide-angle nightscapes and deep-sky photos! In this full-length course I will show you everything you need to know about the Star Adventurer. Since there is so much content, over 14 hours worth, I've broken up the course into 6 modules:
1. Planning - Learn how to plan your ideal milky way photo shoot using different apps and websites. We'll also look at various things to watch out for, which might ruin your shoot! You will also learn more about the night sky, including the best times to photograph the milky way.
2. Camera Gear - Find out which lenses, cameras, tripods, and accessories will work best for astrophotography, without breaking the bank! I'll also explain the gear I personally use, and some things to watch out for.
3. Camera Settings - To capture the best astro images, you need to use the right camera settings! We will break down Shutter Speed, Aperture, ISO, White Balance, and how they should be used specifically for astrophotography. Once you understand these camera settings better, you will be able to start taking great images at night.
4. On Location - Learn how to set up the Star Adventurer in the field and take your images. We will look at the full polar alignment process, installing / balancing the counterweight kit, which camera settings to use, how to take wide angle nightscapes, and how to take deep space astro images.
5. Post-Processing - Taking pictures is just the beginning, therefore, I've included my full Astrophotography Post-Processing Course! There are over 10 hours of tutorial videos included in this course! I've included a Beginner's Section, which will teach you the basics of Photoshop, Camera RAW, and Bridge. For advanced users, I will show you a variety of high-level editing techniques, including how to cleanly blend two images together using Luminosity Masks. I also have multiple full-length tutorials that will show you my entire workflow, from start to finish. I've even included my own RAW photos, so that you can follow along and practice the various techniques. Lastly, you will also get access to the "Challenge Peter" video series - where you can send in your own RAW photos and I will edit them and create a new tutorial!
6. Auto-Guiding - If you want to capture breathtaking photos of nebulae and galaxies, you'll want to get an auto-guider! An auto-guider is a small camera that will help your tracker move more accurately. Once an auto-guider is setup properly, you can start taking much longer exposures at 400mm+! For example, I am normally limited to about 30 second exposures at 600mm. With an auto-guider, I can comfortably shoot 3+ minute exposures. In this section we'll cover which auto-guider to buy, how to set it up, which software you'll need, post-processing, and more! I've also included a full tutorial for the ASIAir.
The Star Adventurer Course is a collection of video tutorials. Once you purchase the course, you will be sent a download link. After you've downloaded and unzipped all of the files, you can easily transfer the videos onto your phone, tablet, laptop, etc... This gives you freedom to watch the videos when and where you want, even out in the field!
To purchase the full-length Sky-Watcher Star Adventurer Course, click the PayPal button below. Once your order has been completed, you will receive an email with a download link. This email will be sent to your PayPal - linked email address. Please note, it may take up to 24 hours to receive your download link. If you have any questions, please send an email to: [email protected]
|Sky-Watcher Star Adventurer|