The SAM is the smallest and most versatile star tracker on the market. Not only can you use it to capture incredibly detailed night sky images, you can also create beautiful timelapses! In this course, I will teach you everything you need to know about the Sky-Watcher Star Adventurer Mini.
The Mini is completely controlled by the SAM Console App, available for iPhone and Android. You will need this app to control all of the different features found on the Mini, including the Regular Exposure Timelapse, Long Exposure Timelapse, Polar Clock Utility, and star tracking. While the Mini does feature some incredible tools, it can be very confusing to set up.
Frustrated by the lack of clear instructions, I set out to create a complete course that clearly shows how to use every feature here on the SAM. More importantly, I wanted to show you how to use the Mini from start to finish. That includes what accessories to buy, how to do a polar alignment, how to use the app, which camera settings to use, and even post-processing! This course contains over 14 hours of video tutorials! Whether you are a complete beginner, or an experienced photographer who is just getting into astrophotography, you will learn a lot! Below is a list of the modules included in the Mini Course:
1. Planning - Learn how to plan your ideal milky way photo shoot using different apps and websites. We'll also look at various things to watch out for, which might ruin your shoot! You will also learn more about the night sky, including the best times to photograph the milky way.
2. Camera Gear - Find out which lenses, cameras, tripods, and accessories will work best for astrophotography, without breaking the bank!
3. Camera Settings - To capture the best astro images, you need to use the right camera settings! We will break down Shutter Speed, Aperture, ISO, White Balance, and how they should be used specifically for astrophotography. Once you understand these camera settings better, you will be able to start taking great images at night.
4. On Location - Learn how to set up the Star Adventurer Mini in the field and take your images. We will look at the full polar alignment process, installing / balancing the counterweight kit, which camera settings to use, how to take wide angle nightscapes, and how to take deep space astro images.
5. Post-Processing - Taking pictures is just the beginning, therefore, I've included my full Astrophotography Post-Processing Course! There are over 11 hours of tutorial videos included in this course! I've included a Beginner's Section, which will teach you the basics of Photoshop, Camera RAW, and Bridge. For advanced users, I will show you a variety of high-level editing techniques, including how to cleanly blend two images together using Luminosity Masks. I also have multiple full-length tutorials that will show you my entire workflow, from start to finish. I've even included my own RAW photos, so that you can follow along and practice the various techniques. Lastly, you will also get access to the "Challenge Peter" video series - where you can send in your own RAW photos and I will edit them and create a new tutorial!
6. SAM Console App - Since the Mini is completely controlled by this app, you'll need to know how it works! Unfortunately the menus can be complicated, especially for the timelapse functions. In this course, I'll break down how every single function works in the app, including the basic astrophotography tracking options, regular timelapse mode, long exposure timelapse mode, astro timelapse, polar clock utility and more!
The Star Adventurer Mini Course is a collection of video tutorials. Once you purchase the course, you will be sent a download link. After you've downloaded and unzipped all of the files, you can easily transfer the videos onto your phone, tablet, laptop, etc... This gives you freedom to watch the videos when and where you want, even out in the field!
To purchase the Star Adventurer Mini Course, please use the PayPal button below. Once you have completed your transaction, an email will be sent to your PayPal account's email address. This email will contain the download link for the course. Please note, it may take up to 24 hours to receive your download link. If you have any questions, please send an email to [email protected]
|Sky-Watcher Star Adventurer Mini|