The iOptron SkyTracker Pro is a great, lightweight star tracker that will allow you to capture beautiful nightscape images! The SkyTracker Pro is perfect for beginners too!
In this full-length course I will teach you everything you need to know in order to capture amazing images at night with the SkyTracker Pro. There's a lot to cover though! This course is broken down into 5 modules:
1. Planning - Learn how to plan your ideal milky way photo shoot using different apps and websites. We'll also look at various things to watch out for, which might ruin your shoot! You will also learn more about the night sky, including the best times to photograph the milky way.
2. Camera Gear - Find out which lenses, cameras, tripods, and accessories will work best for astrophotography, without breaking the bank!
3. Camera Settings - To capture the best astro images, you need to use the right camera settings! We will break down Shutter Speed, Aperture, ISO, White Balance, and how they should be used specifically for astrophotography. Once you understand these camera settings better, you will be able to start taking great images at night.
4. On Location - Learn how to set up the SkyTracker Pro in the field and take your images. We will look at the full polar alignment process, installing / balancing the counterweight kit, which camera settings to use, how to take wide angle nightscapes, and how to take deep space astro images.
5. Post-Processing - Taking pictures is just the beginning, the Post-Processing section will cover how to edit your photos and create amazing final photos! There are over 7 hours of editing videos included in this course, and I've included a Beginner's Section, which will teach you the basics of Photoshop, Camera RAW, and Bridge. For advanced users, I will show you a variety of high-level editing techniques. Most importantly, we will look at how to cleanly blend two images together using Luminosity Masks. I also have multiple full-length tutorials that will show you my entire workflow, from start to finish. I've even included my own RAW photos, so that you can follow along and practice the various techniques.
To purchase the iOptron SkyTracker Pro course, click the PayPal button below. Once your order has been completed, you will receive an email with a download link.
If you have any questions, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org