The iOptron SkyTracker Pro is a great, lightweight star tracker that will allow you to capture beautiful nightscape images! The SkyTracker Pro is perfect for beginners too! I personally used the SkyTracker Pro for 2 years, and was able to capture some really amazing photos with it! In this full-length course I will teach you everything you need to know in order to capture your own incredible images with the SkyTracker Pro. There's a lot to cover though! This course is broken down into 5 modules:
1. Planning - Learn how to plan your ideal milky way photo shoot using different apps and websites. We'll also look at various things to watch out for, which might ruin your shoot! You will also learn more about the night sky, including the best times to photograph the milky way.
2. Camera Gear - Find out which lenses, cameras, tripods, and accessories will work best for astrophotography, without breaking the bank!
3. Camera Settings - To capture the best astro images, you need to use the right camera settings! We will break down Shutter Speed, Aperture, ISO, White Balance, and how they should be used specifically for astrophotography. Once you understand these camera settings better, you will be able to start taking great images at night.
4. On Location - Learn how to set up the SkyTracker Pro in the field and take your images. We will look at the full polar alignment process, installing / balancing the counterweight kit, which camera settings to use, how to take wide angle nightscapes, and how to take deep space astro images.
5. Post-Processing - Taking pictures is just the beginning, therefore, I've included my full Astrophotography Post-Processing Course! There are over 7 hours of tutorial videos included in this course! I've included a Beginner's Section, which will teach you the basics of Photoshop, Camera RAW, and Bridge. For advanced users, I will show you a variety of high-level editing techniques, including how to cleanly blend two images together using Luminosity Masks. I also have multiple full-length tutorials that will show you my entire workflow, from start to finish. I've even included my own RAW photos, so that you can follow along and practice the various techniques. Lastly, you will also get access to the "Challenge Peter" video series - where you can send in your own RAW photos and I will edit them and create a new tutorial!
SkyTracker Pro Full Course
The SkyTracker Pro Course is a collection of video tutorials. Once you purchase the course, you will be sent a download link. After you've downloaded and unzipped all of the files, you can easily transfer the videos onto your phone, tablet, laptop, etc... This gives you freedom to watch the videos when and where you want, even out in the field!
Please note, there are two options to choose from in the drop-down menu below. The "Full Course" includes my Astro Post-Processing Course, which you'll find in "5. Post Processing". If you choose the "No Post-Processing" version though, you'll receive download links for modules 1 - 4.
To purchase the iOptron SkyTracker Pro course, click the PayPal button below. Once your order has been completed, you will receive an email with a download link. This email will be sent to your PayPal - linked email address. Please note, it may take up to 24 hours to receive your download link. If you have any questions, please send an email to: [email protected]
Before you purchase the SkyTracker Pro Course, I'd recommend checking out my new tutorial bundles! This is a great way to get even more content and save up to $50!
|iOptron SkyTracker Pro|