The iOptron SkyGuider Pro is the star tracker I currently use, and I find it to be the best option on the market. The SkyGuider Pro will allow you to capture amazing nightscape and deep sky images with a standard DSLR or mirrorless camera!
In this full-length course I will teach you everything I know about astrophotography, from planning a photoshoot, to choosing the correct camera gear, to picking the best camera settings, setting up the SkyGuider Pro in the field, and even editing your images!
The SkyGuider Pro course contains over 10 hours of video tutorials and is broken up into 5 major modules:
1. Planning - Learn how to plan your ideal milky way photo shoot using different apps and websites. We'll also look at various things to watch out for, which might ruin your shoot! You will also learn more about the night sky, including the best times to photograph the milky way.
2. Camera Gear - Find out which lenses, cameras, tripods, and accessories will work best for astrophotography, without breaking the bank!
3. Camera Settings - To capture the best astro images, you need to use the right camera settings! We will break down Shutter Speed, Aperture, ISO, White Balance, and how they should be used specifically for astrophotography. Once you understand these camera settings better, you will be able to start taking great images at night.
4. On Location - Learn how to set up the SkyGuider Pro in the field and take your images. We will look at the full polar alignment process, installing / balancing the counterweight kit, which camera settings to use, how to take wide angle nightscapes, and how to take deep space astro images.
5. Post-Processing - Taking pictures is just the beginning, the Post-Processing section will cover how to edit your photos and create amazing final photos! There are over 7 hours of editing videos included in this course, and I've included a Beginner's Section, which will teach you the basics of Photoshop, Camera RAW, and Bridge. For advanced users, I will show you a variety of high-level editing techniques. Most importantly, we will look at how to cleanly blend two images together using Luminosity Masks. I also have multiple full-length tutorials that will show you my entire workflow, from start to finish. I've even included my own RAW photos, so that you can follow along and practice the various techniques.
To purchase the iOptron SkyGuider Pro Full Course, you can click the PayPal button below. Once your order has been completed, you will receive a download link via email.
If you have any questions, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org