The iOptron SkyGuider Pro is the star tracker I currently use, and I've captured a lot of amazing photos with it! In this full-length course I will teach you everything I know about astrophotography, from planning a photoshoot, to choosing the correct camera gear, picking the best camera settings, setting up the SkyGuider Pro in the field, and even editing your images! The SkyGuider Pro course contains over 14 hours of video tutorials and is broken up into 6 major modules:
1. Planning - Learn how to plan your ideal milky way photo shoot using different apps and websites. We'll also look at various things to watch out for, which might ruin your shoot! You will also learn more about the night sky, including the best times to photograph the milky way.
2. Camera Gear - Find out which lenses, cameras, tripods, and accessories will work best for astrophotography, without breaking the bank! I will discuss the gear I've used over the years, and explain some things to watch out for.
3. Camera Settings - To capture the best astro images, you need to use the right camera settings! We will break down Shutter Speed, Aperture, ISO, White Balance, and how they should be used specifically for astrophotography. Once you understand these camera settings better, you will be able to start taking great images at night.
4. On Location - Learn how to set up the SkyGuider Pro in the field and take your images. We will look at the full polar alignment process, installing / balancing the counterweight kit, which camera settings to use, how to take wide angle nightscapes, and how to take deep space astro images.
5. Post-Processing - Taking pictures is just the beginning, therefore, I've included my full Astrophotography Post-Processing Course! There are over 11 hours of tutorial videos included in this module! I've included a Beginner's Section, which will teach you the basics of Photoshop, Camera RAW, and Bridge. For advanced users, I will show you a variety of high-level editing techniques, including how to cleanly blend two images together using Luminosity Masks. I also have multiple full-length tutorials that will show you my entire workflow, from start to finish. I've even included my own RAW photos, so that you can follow along and practice the various techniques. Lastly, you will also get access to the "Challenge Peter" video series - where you can send in your own RAW photos and I will edit them and create a new tutorial!
6. Auto-Guiding - If you want to capture breathtaking photos of nebulae and galaxies, you'll want to get an auto-guider! An auto-guider is a small camera that will help your tracker move more accurately. Once an auto-guider is setup properly, you can start taking much longer exposures at 400mm+! For example, I am normally limited to about 30 second exposures at 600mm. With an auto-guider, I can comfortably shoot 3+ minute exposures. In this section we'll cover which auto-guider to buy, how to set it up, which software you'll need, post-processing, and more! The Auto-Guider module also includes a full section on the ASIAir.
The SkyGuider Pro Course is a collection of video tutorials. Once you purchase the course, you will be sent a download link. After you've downloaded and unzipped all of the files, you can easily transfer the videos onto your phone, tablet, laptop, etc... This gives you freedom to watch the videos when and where you want, even out in the field!
Please note, the SkyGuider Pro Course has two options available in the drop-down menu below. The Full Course includes my Astrophotography Post Processing Course, which you'll find in "5. Post Processing". If you purchase the "No Post-Processing" version instead, you'll receive a download link for modules 1 - 4 and 6.
To purchase the iOptron SkyGuider Pro Full Course, you can click the PayPal button below. Once your order has been completed, you will receive a download link via email. This email will be sent to your PayPal - linked email address. Please note, it may take up to 24 hours to receive your download link. If you have any questions, please send an email to: [email protected]
Before you purchase the SkyGuider Pro Course, be sure to check out my new tutorial bundles! This is a great way to get even more content and save up to $50!
|iOptron SkyGuider Pro|